Whether you are ready to shred the mountain, or fish the waters the Pro ski/fishing pole carrier has you covered. Its rugged and durable design is ready for all the elements mother nature has to throw at it!
- Easily installs onto your Front Runner Rack in minutes
- Corrosion resistant steel sealed with durable weather rated powder coating
- Includes Keyed Locking System
- Each lock features a cover to prevent water ingress and ice forming in colder climates
- A “hold open” feature allows for easy loading and unloading
- Usable Platform Length: 19.5”
- Accommodates 2 pairs of skis, or 1 snowboard, or 2 Snowboards with bindings removed
- Optional Side Brackets RRAC103 will save space on your Slimline II Rack - sold separately
The Front Runner RRAC149 Pro Ski, Snowboard carrier is built to keep your gear safe on, and off, the world’s toughest roads. The alligator-grip style holders securely lock and transports your skis and snowboards to and from the mountain, worry free. In addition to your ski and snowboards, the winter sport carrier can be used to securely transport your fishing rods to and from the water. The Front Runner Pro Ski Carrier can accommodate two (2) pairs of skis, or one (1) snowboard (two boards with bindings removed). Front Runner designed the holders with a soft 1.2” wide rubber grippers that'll clamp your cargo tightly, without harming or scratching the surfaces of your gear, in all weather conditions. The holders are made from corrosion resistant steel and sealed with the same durable, weather rated powder coating as the Front Runner Roof Racks. The Pro Ski Carrier includes a keyed locking system with each lock featuring a cover to help prevent water ingress and ice forming in colder climates. The Front Runner Pro Ski Carrier has a ratchet feature to allow easier closing for gear up to 1.2" thick. A "hold open" feature conveniently keeps the ski carrier open making loading and unloading much easier. The Pro Ski Carrier has a usable platform length of 19.5". The Front Runner Pro Ski Carrier has a 2.6" clearance distance from the top of the rack, or load bar slat to the bottom of the carrier. Save space on top of your Slimline II Rack and use Front Runner's RRAC103 Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets to mount the Ski Carrier to the side of any Front Runner Rack System.
Note: Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets are sold separately. All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
America’s #1 Automotive Rack Store