This MicroSport LowBed trailer package is a fantastic option for the angler kayak crowd, offering 2 large bunks kits to accommodate large fishing kayaks. With its galvanized marine grade construction and ability to be backed down into the water, this trailer provides an efficient way to transport gear and launch large fishing kayaks for a smooth and easy loading and unloading experience for the avid kayaker.
- 800 lbs Load Capacity
- Includes two Large Kayak Bunk Kits
- Reinforced steel tongue transports boats up to 20' long
- 78" steel rectangular load bars feature D-Ring tie-downs
- Includes 12" Spare Tire with Locking Attachment
- Pre-wired electrical system
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Dimensions: 159" L x 78" W
- Weight: 197 lbs (without accessories)
- DOT and Transport Canada approved
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 18"
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 22"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 35 to 40 PSI
- Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 44" - 63"
- Fits Class II 2" Receivers Hitches with 2" ball
- Made in the USA
The MPG464-LBB Malone MicroSport LowBed Trailer with 2 Bunk Kits is the ultimate Kayak Trailer Package for heavy or bulky kayaks. The load bar support system has been redesigned to lower the overall bar height to 22" - making the loading and unloading of heavy kayaks much easier. The Trailer's durable marine grade galvanized steel frame can be backed down a boat ramp into the water for easy kayak launching. The Malone MPG464-LBB trailer package includes the MicroSport LowBed Base Trailer, two Large Kayak Bunk Kits and one 12" Spare Tire with Locking Attachment. The Malone MPG464-LBB Trailer includes 78" cross bars providing plenty of room for both bunk kits and boats. The Malone MicroSport LowBed Trailer is compatible with 2" receiver hitches only. It is 78" wide, 159" long, and has a load capacity of 800 lbs. The Malone MicroSport LowBed Trailer is compatible with 2" trailer hitch receivers only and is 78" wide, 159" long, and has a load capacity of 800 lbs. The Malone MicroSport Trailer is equipped with 78" steel rectangular load bars featuring D-Ring tie-down supports. This 800 lb. load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved. Trailer assembly time is approximately three to four hours with standard tools. The MicroSport LowBed trailer has a Five Year Limited Warranty and is Made in the USA. We do not ship trailers to Hawaii or Alaska and expedited shipping is not available on trailers.
America’s #1 Automotive Rack Store