Malone MicroSport 2 Tier LowBed Trailer for Kayaks, Canoes
This MicroSport LowBed package is an ideal option for outdoor enthusiasts and families who need ample space to transport their gear and multiple kayaks for their next trip. It's a modified Base Trailer fitted with a 2nd Tier Kit and designed with lower bars for easy and safe loading and unloading of heavy kayaks, with a maximum load capacity of 800 lbs and a 2nd tier that holds up to 100 lbs of gear.
- 800 lbs Load Capacity
- Reinforced steel tongue transports boats up to 20' long
- 78" steel rectangular load bars featuring D-Ring tie-downs
- Includes a 2nd Tier Kit with 50" steel rectangular load bars
- Pre-wired electrical system
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Dimensions: 159" L x 78" W
- Weight: 210 lbs
- DOT approved LED lighting
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 18"
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 22"
- Height of Upper Crossbars from Ground: 58"
- Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 44" - 63"
- Fits Class II 2" Receivers Hitches with 2" ball
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Made in the USA
The MPG464-LBT Malone MicroSport LowBed, 2 Tier Trailer is a modified version of the MicroSport Trailer base model and offers a combination of affordability and quality. The load bar support system has been redesigned to lower the overall bar height to 22" - making the loading and unloading of heavy kayaks much easier. The Trailer's durable marine grade galvanized steel frame can be backed down a boat ramp into the water for easy kayak launching. The 2nd Tier has a 100 lbs load rating and provides elevated load space for additional gear. The 50" long upper load bars are 58" above the ground and allow for easy access to a cargo box, bikes or other gear. The Malone MicroSport LowBed Trailer is compatible with 2" trailer hitch receivers only and is 78" wide, 159" long, and has a load capacity of 800 lbs. The Malone MicroSport Trailer is equipped with 78" steel rectangular load bars featuring D-Ring tie-down supports. This 800 lbs load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved. Trailer assembly time is approximately three to four hours with standard tools. The MicroSport LowBed trailer has a Five Year Limited Warranty and is Made in the USA. We do not ship trailers to Hawaii or Alaska and expedited shipping is not available on trailers.
Why we’re America’s #1 trusted auto rack store
Best relationship with dealers
We are Authorized Dealers of every line that we carry. That means that you are purchasing from trained and specialized individuals.
Our Pricing Promise
We provide the highest quality products at the best possible prices. If you see a better price listed by another Authorized Dealer, let us know!
Fully stocked and ready to ship!
We offer free ground shipping on most products and orders over $99. Need it in a hurry? We also offer expidited two-day shipping because we're badass.