MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Boards
Maxtrax's MK11 Recovery Boards are lightweight, easy to use extration boards for a 4-wheeled vehicle in just about any "stuck in the mud" type scenario.
- Sold in a pair (set of 2)
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible reinforced nylon
- Tested to wrap completely around a 33" tire!
- Board Dimensions: 45" (L) x 13" (W) x 3.5" (H)
- Height is measured by stacking 2 boards together
- Weight: 7.5 lbs per board
- Double edged design makes it easy to carry
- Designed with 6 built-in handles and a shovel at either end
- Contains keyhole accessory ponits for mounting to a rack on a vehicle
- Hard, rugged teeth to interlocks with your tire to get you out faster!
- Covered by Lifetime Warranty
The Maxtrax MKII Recovery board set comes in a variety of colors, including the Maxtrax trademarked Signature Orange. The MK11 recovery boards are a lightweight, easy to use extraction board for a 4-wheeled vehicle in just about any stuck in the sand, snow, or mud scenario. Mount these boards to your vehicle for a rugged overlanding look with a mounting kit (sold separately) or take along with you in the Maxtrax Recovery Kit or Carry Bag (sold separately). The Maxtrax MK11 is sold as a pair and includes two leashes to aid in your recovery needs.