- Designed to carry construction materials and ladders above your truck bed
- Rear cross bar is completely removable
- Extension beam protects your cab roof
- Constructed with extruded aluminum components and stainless steel fasteners
- Carrying capacity is 1250 lbs
The System One I.T.S. Contractor Rig pick-up truck rack for Utility Service Body trucks are the undisputed leaders among aluminum overhead heavy-duty work racks. The System One I.T.S Utility Service Body Contractor Rig can carry up the 1250 lbs. and won't rust. The I.T.S. Service Utility Body Contractor Rig is constructed with extruded aluminum and stainless steel fasteners. The Utility Body Traks attaches to the top surface of the utility body using concealed bolts and also serves as a structural anchor rail for tie-downs. System One Utility Body Traks are available in lengths of 8', 9' and 11' to accommodate various body lengths. System One's heavy-duty I.T.S. series construction rack is extremely sturdy, rugged and designed to add System One Work Winches and other miscellaneous System One accessories. Work Winches make securing long items like ladders, lumber, pipes and other cargo a simple operation (sold separately - see below). The Contractor Rig's rear crossbar can be easily removed for loading taller items. Ladder Life anti-wear inserts install on each cross member to help stabilize and protect your gear. One Ladder Glide low friction plastic insert installs on the rear cross member for easy loading. Accessory kits are available to organize, fasten, ratchet, wrap, stow or hook your gear.
Not compatible with flip top service bodies.
- If your service body has a flip top please contact System One directly at 800-627-9783.
America’s #1 Automotive Rack Store