The Yakima OnRamp is your e-bikes new best friend for hauling that heavy bike down the road. With its vertical mast clamping system, this hitch rack can carry almost any bike frame with or without fenders.
- Capacity: 2 bikes - 66 lbs per bike, including bikes with fenders!
- RV and Off-Road Rated at 40lbs per bike
- Padded Bike Cradles hold and protect bikes
- Tool-free tilting pin for hatch access and stowed position
- Adjustable bike trays for better bike spacing
- Reinforced base to endure heavier bikes
- Includes integrated stowable loading ramp
- Compatible with the Yakima BackSwing and StraightShot
- Please verify your vehicle's hitch pin hole depth to confirm compatible.
Yakima OnRamp Platform Style 2 Bike Trailer Hitch Mounted Bicycle Rack holds 2 bikes weighing up to 66lb per bike. The Yakima OnRamp Bike Rack is specifically designed for transporting heavier e-bikes. Its integrated stowable loading ramp, makes loading and unloading easy. The Yakima OnRamp uses adjustable padded bike cradles to help protect bikes and the bike trays have the ability to adjust side-to-side for better bike spacing. These features allow the OnRamp to fit a wide range of bike styles, shapes and sizes - including bikes with fenders. The Yakima OnRamp carries most bikes with a 20" - 29" wheel diameter. The Yakima OnRamp 2 Bike Rack allows convenient access to the rear of your vehicle with a simple tool-free tilting pin. The bike rack folds up without bikes loaded and tilts down with bikes loaded providing easy hatch or trunk clearance and access. The Yakima OnRamp features Yakima's SKS (Same Key System) Lock Cores to secure both the bikes to the rack and the rack to the vehicle. Please check this fit compatibility chart to ensure this bike rack will work with your particular hitch style - Yakima Hitch Rack - Fit Tips Chart.
Q: Will the rack clamping my bike frame cause damage to it?
Q: How do I know if my bike frame will fit the rack?
Q: Is this rack compatible with fat tires?
America’s #1 Automotive Rack Store