Yakima StageTwo 2 Bike Platform Hitch Rack
The StageTwo platform style bike carrier is designed to carry almost any size bike that doesn't have a front fender. The Stadium seating give great ground clearance with each bike being secured indvidually.
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, female specific, BMX, kids bikes, & e-bikes
- Road Tested and Approved for bikes up to 70lbs each
- RV Tested and Appoved for bikes up to 60lbs each
- Off-Road Tested and Approved for bikes up to 42lbs each
- Adjustable bike trays minimize bike to bike interference and maximize ground clearance
- Secures to any 2" hitch receiver using tool-free locking SpeedKnob
- StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Quick and easy bicycle loading and unloading while allowing access to the rear of vehicle
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women's specific, BMX, kids bikes, & E-bikes up to 70lbs
- Fits 16" to 29" wheel sizes and tires up to 3.25"
- Fits up to 5" wide with the StageTwo Fat Bike Kit (sold separately)
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 52"
- Carry up to four bikes with the StageTwo +2 Add-On (sold separately)
- Fully lockable with matching locks and keys included
The Yakima StageTwo premium tray style bike rack is an incredibly stylish, functional, secure, and high quality RV rated carrier. The Yakima StageTwo carries up to 2 bikes fitting most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, female specific, BMX, kid bikes, and e-bikes up to 70lbs each. The bike trays will accommodate wheelbases up to a whooping 52 inches. Bikes are secured to the rack using a ratcheting hook arm that fastens over the front tire of the each bike, just in front of the bike forks. The rear tires is stablized using a ratcheting wheel strap. The StageTwo has a stadium seating tiered architecture, which increases ground clearance in order to clear steep roads rutted trailes or uphill driveways. The offset tray design decreases bike to bike interference which in turn improves the functionality of the rack. The StageTwo locking SpeedKnob makes installation easier than ever with no tools required. The forward-facing remote tilt lever makes for easy access to the rear of your vehicle. Yakima incorporated integrated locking cables with the ability to add your own locking cables separately, provide unmatched security for your bikes.
For nearly 40 years, Yakima has been leading people to new adventures and transforming the way people travel. The Yakima brand embodies getting lost outdoors at their core, enjoying what mother nature has provided for us. Escape from the everyday with a trusted rack solution for your outdoor obsession of choice.
Why we’re America’s #1 trusted auto rack store
Best relationship with dealers
We are Authorized Dealers of every line that we carry. That means that you are purchasing from trained and specialized individuals.
Our Pricing Promise
We provide the highest quality products at the best possible prices. If you see a better price listed by another Authorized Dealer, let us know!
Fully stocked and ready to ship!
We offer free ground shipping on most products and orders over $99. Need it in a hurry? We also offer expidited two-day shipping because we're badass.
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.